Young performers, ages 6-16, will participate in acting, movement, dance and vocal classes in preparation for a production of “High School Musical Jr.” at the Centennial Theatre in Whitby. This is an instructional program. Participants will be split into age-appropriate groups. We will work on rotation each week so that all young performers experience training in all areas. Although we are always very excited to present our final showcase, we would remind parents that the focus of this program is on the instruction itself. Everyone will have a role or be featured in some way in the final presentation regardless of previous experience. You do not need to audition to be in this program, but we will hold auditions for main roles (should your child be interested in one of those roles).Included in this program:
- Quality triple threat instruction in a safe and inclusive environment alongside industry professionals
- Behind the Scenes training, including set design, costume and make up workshops
- Written feedback at the halfway point to update you on your child’s progress
- Private and small group vocal coaching
- An opportunity to perform on a stage in front of family and friends
- A show t-shirt, headshot & pizza party!